Custom Search

PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays Instant Paypal Commission On Every Product

If you sell digital products online you are no doubt aware of the two most popular affiliate networks, ClickBank and PayDotCom.

While both of these are great and I highly recommend each of them, today I came across a brand new service that really caught my attention. It's called Payspree and the reason it caught my attention is that ALL its members get paid for their sales instantly by Paypal. Even affiliates get paid for their referred sales instantly by PayPal.

I've actually come across products for sale that are just lists of affiliate programs that pay instant paypal commission. And I've seen many threads in the various internet marketing forums asking about where to find instant commission affiliate programs. Now there is an entire site and marketplace dedicated to them.

As soon as you become a member (FREE) you can start promoting any product in the marketplace, and you can add your own products so affiliates can promote them for you. All commission payments are handled automatically by
Payspree.

I've just signed up and had a look around the site and it seems pretty simple and non cluttered, check it out at the link below and let me know what you think:
Instant affiliate commissions with Payspree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get PAID everytime your resume is Downloaded!